Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lose Weight with Forever Living C9



Yes, this is about weight management, slim down, lose weight, detox, whatever you call it. I am introducing C9. What is C9? C9 is a 9 days weight management program developed by Forever Living. The purpose / benefits of using C9 are as follows:- 

- Eliminates harmful toxins 
- Restores your body system 
- Helps weight management 
- Improve skin complexion
- Energizes you 
- Boosts immune system 

I have personally gone through one round of C9 program a few months ago back in February 2017. I have plans to start my second round of C9 again and before I do so, I would like to share some of my personal experience from my first round of C9. 

My personal experience at the end of the 9 day program was that I felt generally more energetic. I wake up in the morning fresh, not having the tiredness feeling which I used to have. I used to wake up feeling no matter how many hours I slept, it is just never enough for me. This could be due to after the 9 days program, the body system is now clean after 9 hard days of detox using Aloe Vera Gel. My weight dropped about 3 kilograms. My tummy actually went down at least 2 inches as I felt the looseness in wearing pants. 

Although I have generally slimmed down, I do not look haggard. Some people after going through some diet program will look haggard / older as their skin tend to loosen down. My skin looks brighter / cleaner overall.  

C9 consists of the following products:- 

3 x Aloe Vera Gel 
1 x Forever Lite (vanilla or chocolate flavor, good for 15 servings) 
1 x Forever Bee Pollen
1 x Forever Arctic Sea 
9 x Forever Fiber (sticks) 

Are you ready to lose some weight, do some real detox? Try one today! It's only RM632.50! Get one yours HERE

ozh.flp.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Example of How FL's Aloe Vera Gel Helps in Controlling Blood Sugar Level

Quoting a live example of how Forever Living's Aloe Vera Gel helped in controlling blood sugar level. This live example is my mother-in-...